By using the EcoValuate public version you acknowledge and/or agree to the following:
- This public tool was developed by Charles Catino, Hunter Marcks, and Joanna Malaczynski of EcoValuate LLC in Portland, Oregon. This software is the intellectual property of EcoValuate; please credit your use appropriately.
- Your project has basic password protection and can only be viewed by those with access to your password. However, this is a public tool and we do not maintain advanced security protection.
- Feel free to share the software links with others; help spread the word about alternatives assessments.
- We need your feedback—please make note of how things can be improved and let us know. Email us any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary contact: Joanna Malaczynski, Co-Founder/Product Manager; email@example.com, 503-914-9577.